COMMUNICATION: This is PANIC SUPPORT 4 U's top priority.
1. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will there be any form of disrepect shown towards a Member and/or Staff.
2. If you EVER have a problem, PLEASE go to your group Staff or any Staff with whom you are most comfortable.
3. If the Staff Member cannot satisfy you, then you have the CHOICE of asking for a meeting of the whole Staff in a chat room to discuss your complaint.
4. If you have a complaint or suggestion, PLEASE go to your group Staff and NOT to the group in an open e-mail.
PROFILES: MANDATORY! We require profiles for the protection of the group. Any member found to have submitted a false profile or found to have come into this support group as a person other than themselves will be immediately removed. Trust is a valid issue in private support and must be respected.
REGARDING E MAIL: This is a private mailing list
Our mailing list is NOT to be used to commercial purposes, including gathering names for spamming, use to raise funds of any kind, selling or advertising personal items or home business sales. Nor is it to be used to recruit member for other groups.
This mailing list is NOT to be altered in anyway. Members are not to take from or add names to the list, unless you are instructed to do so by Nanldr (network coordinator) This list is update on a weekly basis on Friday's.
1. Please respond directly to another and not to the entire group if you think what you have to say only pertains to that person. If you feel that the whole group will benefit from what you have to say, by all means share with the group.
2. NO ONE-LINER EMAILS: This means when responding to another or the group in an email. Single phrases such as: BRAVO, GOOD FOR YOU, or WAY TO GO, are not acceptable as it adds to the volume of mail.
3. PLEASE NOTE that you could receive up to 25+ e-mails a day. In no way, shape, or form are you expected to read or answer each e-mail. You have a choice to read or delete them. No one has the right to be mad at you if you choose to delete or not answer group mail.
4. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU DELETE URGENT STAFF MAIL, MAIL FROM STAFF MARKED DO NOT DELETE, THE UPDATED MAILING LIST, OR BLOCK STAFF MEMBERS
5. DO NOT ANSWER A FLAMED E-MAIL IN ANY FORM. THIS IS MANDATORY! GO TO YOUR STAFF FOR THEM TO HANDLE THIS MATTER. A FLAMED E-MAIL IS ONE THAT CRITICIZES OR ATTACKS ANOTHER MEMBER OR STAFF. THIS TYPE OF MAIL WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON.
6. If you have a disagreement with another member, please go to your group Staff immediately.
7. When sending email to the group as a whole, please put a rating on the SUBJECT line. Example R (sex), religious, race, etc., Some people in the group can get offended very easily by some of the matter.
8. NO PORNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL IN PROFILES OR LINKS TO PORNOGRAPHIC SITES.
9.. THERE WILL BE NO DISCUSSION OR ARBITRARY EMAILS ON SUBJECTS
OF RELIGION, SEXUAL PREFERENCES, PORNOGRAPHY, POLITICS, ETC. THESE ARE PERSONAL
ISSUES WHICH DO NOT CORRELATE TO PANIC AND SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED OR ARGUED
IN GROUP EMAIL.
10. THERE WILL BE NO FORWARDING OF PRIVATE EMAILS SENT BY STAFF OR ANY OTHER GROUP MEMBER. PRIVATE EMAILS ARE NECESSARY SOMETIMES DUE TO SENSITIVE NATURES OF INDIVIDUAL PROBLEMS AND MUST BE KEPT BETWEEN THE TWO PARTIES INVOLVED, OTHERWISE THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN A GROUP EMAIL FORUM TO BEGIN WITH. VIOLATION OF THIS WILL INDUCE PROBATION.
11, Those that consistently delete ALL mail over an extended period of time, including mail marked DO NOT DELETE will be removed from the list. We ask that if you are no longer interested in the group that you let us know, so that we can make room for new members.
REGARDING MAILING LIST:
1. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING THE CORRECT LIST AT ALL TIMES. ANY EDITING OF THE MASTER LIST WILL RESULT IN YOUR DISMISSAL FROM THE GROUP.
2. This mailing list is NOT to be traded or given out in any way, shape, or form to nonmembers. All of the members on this mailing list would like to be safeguarded from receiving SPAM mail or any other unwanted e-mails.
REGARDING PHONE LISTS:
1. Each group has their own phone lists.
2. You have the CHOICE to be on the phone list or not.
3. You will NEVER give out other members' phone numbers to anyone who is not in your group or on the phone list.
4. RESPECT FOR ALL MEMBERS' PRIVACY IS ESSENTIAL IN
PANIC SUPPORT 4 U.
REGARDING CHAT ROOMS:
We have chats 3 times a week in a private chat room. (link is provided when you are a member)
1. Please try to basically stick to the subject at hand and discuss issues dealing with how panic disorder affects our lives and what we can do about it. A certain amount of chit chat is, of course, expected.
2. There is a social chat room available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and the same courtesy rules apply.
3. It is encouraged to try and go to the scheduled chats as this is a positive way to get to know the members from all groups, especially the group that you are in. This is a positive interaction to support you with any concerns you might have regarding your journey towards your recovery. Also, to share all your accomplishments with others. Everyone needs praise and encouragement in whatever their goals are.
We hope these guidelines will be followed for the betterment of
PANIC SUPPORT 4 U.
You are not required to participate in weekly activities. We understand that some members just benefit from reading the mail, though we encourage you to participate as much as you feel comfortable doing. Our Staff will regularly contact those that are reading email, but not participating to make sure they are doing OK and to help them if they need help, but are afraid to reach out.
ANY MEMBER BREAKING THE ABOVE GUIDELINES WILL RECEIVE ONE WARNING AND NONCOMPLIANCE OF THIS WARNING WILL CAUSE THE MEMBER TO BE AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED FROM PANIC SUPPORT 4 U.
NANLDR: NANCY GALLAGHER NETWORK COORDINATOR
AND THE PANIC SUPPORT 4 U STAFF.